As ARTI Proje, we offer wide-ranging services to investors in projects tendered under the BOT model, commencing from the tender phase of the project. We have been involved in the most important BOT projects in recent years.
Tendered off by the Ministry of Transport’s DLH Construction General Directorate after the completion of its infrastructure works in 2006, the Kaş and Mersin Yacht Marina BOT tenders were awarded to investors for whom we offered consultancy services and for whom we prepared the technical and financial tender documents.
Our experiences with DLH BOT tenders are not limited to these projects. Prior to the above yacht marina tenders, ARTI Proje was the consultant for the winning parties of the Bodrum Cruise Terminal and Gulluk Port, both tendered under the BOT model.
Mersin Yacht Marina, ERS
Kaş Yacht Marina, Makyol
Cesme Yacht Marina, Ictas
Bodrum Cruise Terminal, ERS
Gulluk Port, Aryapi
Derince Port, Akfen
Oren Yacht Marina, Dogus
Iskenderun Port, Akfen
We know the value of providing the investor with correct and reliable information for their feasibility studies. We are aware of the importance each piece of information in the tender dossier carries for the investor and the responsibility these bring. Having worked directly with investors on several port projects from the planning phase to the construction of the project, we have gained a wealth of important experience. This experience forces us to consider all angles, acting carefully and responsibly when informing and advising the investor.
We provide all aspects of feasibility and tender dossiers for BOT projects with ARTI Proje’s standard of quality:
– Technical evaluation projects, wind, wave predications and disturbance models
– Optimum pier layout planning and capacity estimations
– Port services planning and selection of servicing equipment
– Construction methodology, quantity surveys and surveillance
– Evaluation of Environmental Effects
– Planning and architectural design of land facilities
– Design of infrastructure components such as electricity, water, drainage, waste water etc.
– Design of boat maintenance, wintering, dry storage areas
– Income and expenses, cash flow analyses and feasibility tables
Drawing on our project and construction experience gained through the planning and design of Turkey’s most important ports, we as ARTI Proje offer broad ranging feasibility services to investors participating in Build Operate Transfer tenders.
As ARTI Proje, we give special consideration to the following in Build Operate Transfer projects:
– Is there wave disturbance in the port? If so, to what extent is the disturbance, what kind of precautions must be taken and what will be the cost of these?
– In line with the natural area and hinterland of the port, what should the realistic operating philosophy and identity of the port be?
– How can we make realistic estimations of port capacity in order to provide the investor with the opportunity to carry out the right financial analyses for the future?
– What kind of equipment will be required for the port, how can we carry out the most effective equipment selection?
– Will the return on investment meet investor expectations?
Despite the construction of some of the ports awarded within a BOT model being partially completed, each project has important areas which need to be completed. It is particularly important for investors to correctly identify the existing problems in the port and focus on finding an economic solution within the framework of its physical limitations.
In addition to solving structural problems, it must not be forgotten that investment feasibility is closely linked to parameters such as the identification of machinery needs for the operation of the port, the correct planning of port services, the correct evaluation of port potential and realistic estimations of its revenue.